Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Easy Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe
Be it the festive season or just a monotonous weekday; dessert cravings can come unannounced anytime and anywhere.
Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi is an easy-to-make dessert recipe ideal for people with a sweet tooth.
This savory Fusion recipe is prepared by mixing khoya with chocolate and baking them.
This easy dessert recipe is loaded with the goodness of dry fruits, mouth-melting chocolate, pineapples, and the heavenly aroma of rose water.
Prepare this toothsome delicacy for your loved ones to strengthen your bond with a seal of this scrumptious perfection!
How To Make Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi
This delicious barfi recipe requires just a few simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens and is perfect for special occasions like Diwali, Holi, or any other festival.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Ingredients of Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi
- 50 gm ghee
- 300 gm khoya
- 100 gm grated milk chocolate
- 50 gm roasted almonds
- 50 gm walnuts
- 150 gm caster sugar
- 100 gm bread crumbs
- 30 gm coconut powder
- 100 gm chopped pineapple
- 50 gm roasted cashews
- 50 gm dried figs
- 1 teaspoon powdered black cardamom
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon kewra essence
- pistachios as required
Instructions For Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi
- Combine ghee, bread crumbs, khoya, powdered coconut, and milk chocolate in a container.
- Mix the ingredients well with a spoon and add pineapples, almonds, walnuts, cashews and figs.
- Then add sugar, and black cardamom powder and season well with rose water and kewra essence.
- Arrange this mixture in a baking tray. Meanwhile, Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake the mixture for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool till it hardens.
- Then, cut it into the required size, garnish it with pistachios and serve.
You Might Want To Try Some More Snacks & Salad Recipes
- Cornflakes Namkeen | Cornflakes Mixture | Cornflakes Chivda
- How To Cook Best Homemade Nachos Chips
- Best Mini Pizzas Recipe: A Perfect Snack
- Easy Potato Bake Recipe In Oven And Microwave
- Simple And Easy Stuffed Potatoes Recipe 3 Variations
- Super Easy Paneer Pakora Recipe and Hari Chutney [With Video]
- Refreshingly Delicious Macaroni and Coconut Salad (Khao Pad Mor Mee)
- Yummy Mexican Salad with Nacho Chips
- Roasted Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Nutritious Tossed Salad with Stir-fried Mushroom
- Couscous Salad With Roasted Vegetable And Mixed Herbs
- How To Cook Easy Traditional Greek Salad Recipe
- Khandvi Recipe | Besan Ki Khandvi Recipe | Gujarati Khandvi Recipe
- Easy Falafel Recipe | Falafel Tikkis Recipe
- Potato 65 Recipe | Best Vegetarian Snack Recipe | Aloo 65
- Stuffed Surti Bhusu Sev Bread Rolls Without Potatoes | Stuffed Bread Rolls
- Best Chicken 65 Recipe Kerala Style
- Easy Khaman Dhokla Recipe
- Easy Mumbai Pav Bhaji Recipe, Pav Bhaji Masala Recipe
- Easy And Delicious Raj Kachori Recipe
- Special Thandai Shahi Tukda Recipe
- Organic Palm Jaggery Malpua Recipe
- Holi Special Recipe: Vegetable Bhaang Pakora
- Tasty Karela Seekh Kebab Recipe
- Easy Crispy Aloo Chaat Recipe
- Easy No Trouble Truffle Recipe
Recipe Name: Easy Chocolate Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Description: This delicious barfi recipe requires just a few simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens and is perfect for special occasions like Diwali, Holi, or any other festival.
Preperation time: 10M
Cook Time: 25M
Total Time: 35M
Recipe Yield: 8 servings
Recipe Ingredients: 50 gm ghee, 300 gm khoya, 100 gm grated milk chocolate, 50 gm roasted almonds, 50 gm walnuts, 150 gm caster sugar, 100 gm bread crumbs, 30 gm coconut powder, 100 gm chopped pineapple, 50 gm roasted cashews, 50 gm dried figs, 1 teaspoon powdered black cardamom, For Seasoning, 1 tablespoon rose water, 1 teaspoon kewra essence, For Garnishing, pistachios as required,
Recipe Instructions: Combine ghee, bread crumbs, khoya, powdered coconut, and milk chocolate in a container. Mix the ingredients well with a spoon and add pineapples, almonds, walnuts, cashews and figs. Then add sugar and black cardamom powder and season well with rose water and kewra essence. Arrange this mixture in a baking tray. Meanwhile, Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake the mixture for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool till it hardens. Then, cut it into the required size, garnish it with pistachios and serve.
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Video thumbnail URL:
Availibility of Ingredients
Ease of Making