Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
10 Different Types of Herbal Tea For Healthy Living
There are significant differences between herbal tea and tea obtained from plucking the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, which are used to make green, black, or oolong teas.
Herbal teas, alternatively are made from fruit, herbs, spices, and flowers, and come in a variety of flavors and tastes.
Herbal teas are not just tasty, they also have numerous health benefits as well. Herbal tea has been used by our ancestors to treat various health conditions and support weight loss for thousands of years.
There are a number of incredible benefits to drinking herbal tea, as even science has discovered.
Free radicals and oxidative stress are reduced by herbal teas, which contain antioxidants. It is even believed that they boost immunity.
Increasingly, people are replacing their regular tea with these flavorful teas as they become more aware of their benefits.
Keeping healthy requires you to consume herbal teas. Here are some suggestions.
Types of Herbal Tea and Their Benefits
1. Peppermint Herbal Tea
Besides providing refreshing taste and aroma, peppermint tea’s calmative properties and other compounds may have health and beauty benefits as well. As well as being calorie-free and caffeine-free, you can drink it whenever you want.
- Gives you a restful night’s sleep by relaxing your muscles.
- Treats and reduce indigestion, bloating, and gas symptoms.
- Freshens your breath.
- Menstrual cramps may be relieved by it.
- You stay energetic all day long.
- Relieve headaches, migraines, and tension.
Our Recommendation: Twinings Pure Peppermint Individually Wrapped Tea Bags, 25 Count Pack of 6
2. Ginseng Herbal Tea
There are many health benefits linked with drinking tea made from ginseng roots. In the past, it was only popular in Korea, but slowly more and more people are becoming aware of it.
This drink has a distinctive taste and smell and can act as a relaxing stimulant for your body. Among the best herbal tea types for a healthy lifestyle, it’s a great choice.
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Combat tiredness and fatigue.
- Controls blood glucose levels.
- Enhance memory, behavior, and mood.
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure and control hypertension.
- Balances the hormones.
Our Recommendation: Prince of Peace American Wisconsin Ginseng Root Tea (2 boxes x 30 teabags each)
3. Hibiscus Herbal Tea
Those who like the tartness and sweetness of cranberries will definitely love hibiscus tea. Hundreds of species of hibiscus exist, but most are used for making hibiscus tea, which can be served hot or iced.
- Blood pressure is lowered; both systolic and diastolic.
- Healthy liver is promoted.
- Boosts HDL cholesterol and lowers LDL cholesterol.
- Defend against bacterial infections.
- Defends youagainst depression.
- Rich source of vitamin C.
Our Recommendation: Tadin Organic Hibiscus Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags
4. Moringa Herbal Tea
Moringa herbal tea contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals essential for human health.
Moringa herbal tea is made using moringa leaves, which are also available in powder form and bags as tea. It has a flavor similar to green tea.
- A cup of moringa tea can help combat malnutrition.
- Prevents arsenic poisoning.
- Enhances your sexual life by boosting testosterone levels.
- Balances blood sugar and reduces insulin resistance.
- High insoluble fibers.
Our Recommendation: Lipton Herbal Supplement Tea Bags, Miracle Moringa with Green Tea and Pomegranate
5. Chamomile Tea
The Chamomile herbal tea is one of the types of herbal tea. It comes from the family of Asteraceae plants and is also referred to as camomile.
As well as being chock full of flavonoids, chamomile tea is also caffeine-free, so it is good for both your skin and your health.
Besides being antiinflammatory, analgesic, and antispasmodic, this soothing drink soothes the nerves as well.
- Diabetes risks can be reduced.
- Increase bone density.
- Relieves the common cold symptoms.
- GI (Gastrointestinal) problems can be reduced.
- Improve your skin’s health.
- The aging process is slowed down.
Our Recommendation: Yogi Tea – Comforting Chamomile Tea (6 Pack)
6. Ginger Tea
Sipping ginger tea can cure cold shivers. Due to its high vitamin C, magnesium, and other minerals content, ginger tea is a popular herbal remedy. You can combine it with lemon, honey, or peppermint to make a soothing drink.
- Provide relief from motion sickness symptoms.
- Provides relief from nausea caused by pregnancy, surgery, or morning sickness.
- Cold-induced congestion can be alleviated.
- Heart health and blood circulation are improved.
- Suitable for musculoskeletal problems.
- Assists in preventing stomach ulcers.
Our Recommendation: Tadin Organic Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea
7. Lemongrass Herbal Tea
It is said that nothing can be more refreshing and delightful than a steaming hot cup of lemongrass tea, one of the most famous varieties of herbal tea.
It is a powerhouse of vitamins with a citrusy flavor. As lemongrass herbal tea supports digestion, it is usually served after dinner.
- They are known to reduce anxiety.
- Increase metabolism and burn more calories.
- Provide skin and hair with essential nutrients.
- Maintain good oral health and prevent cavities.
- The number of red blood cells increases in the body.
- Eliminates bloating by releasing more urine.
Our Recommendation: Tadin Organic Lemongrass Herbal Tea
8. Echinacea Tea
You can get more health benefits from Echinacea tea than just treating the common cold. As a super powerful herbal supplement, it has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant properties.
- Suppress acne causes.
- Can help treat bronchitis.
- Inflammation and pain can be reduced.
- It soothes sore throats.
- Getting rid of stuffy noses is easy.
- Enhances the growth of healthy cells.
Our Recommendation: Bigelow Tea Benefits Stay Well Lemon Echinacea Herbal Tea
9. Rosehip Tea
The fruit of the rose plant contains vitamin C, which is why rosehip tea is considered a good source of vitamin C.
An aftertaste of tartness with a floral flavor can rejuvenate your senses. Rosehip tea contains other chemical compounds that are beneficial for a healthy lifestyle besides vitamin C.
- Diabetes type 2 can be prevented.
- Provides relief from for diarrhea, constipation, gallstones, and kidney disorders.
- Great thirst quencher; keeps thirst at bay.
- Increase the flow of blood to the limbs.
- Prevent skin damage caused by the sun.
- Helps maintain a healthy stomach by avoiding ulcers and irritation.
Our Recommendation: Ahmad Tea Rosehip & Cherry Infusion Tea
10. Lemon Balm Tea
There is a lemony flavor to lemon balm, which belongs to the mint family. Those suffering from insomnia or anxiety can benefit from this herb.
This food contains antioxidants that fight the herpes virus as well as aid in a variety of health conditions. You should, however, avoid overconsumption.
- Improves mood and mental performance.
- Enhance artery elasticity.
- Cognitive function can be improved.
- Provides nausea relief.
- Treats heart palpitations.
- Overactive thyroids should be slowed down.
Our Recommendation: Buddha Teas Organic Lemon Balm Tea – OU Kosher
The Bottom Line
The types, flavors, and textures of herbal teas vary. There are several types of herbal tea, each with its own properties, nutritional value, and health benefits.
The antioxidants in herbal tea help promote health, and they normally contain zero calories and no caffeine.
Trying herbal tea for the first time by buying it online from Amazon is a good idea if you have never done so before.
See the benefits of herbal tea by replacing your regular tea or coffee with ginger tea, moringa tea, or green tea and see how it can improve your lifestyle.
You May Like to Read
- Benefits of Green Coffee for Weight Loss for Healthy Living
- 8 Herbal Tea Benefits For A Healthy Lifestyle
- 9 Benefits of Drinking Black Tea And Side Effects: Everything You Need To Know!
- Types of Tea: 6 Different Popular Variety of Tea
- 10 Different Types of Herbal Tea For Healthy Living
- Green Tea Benefits, Uses and Side Effects
- Smart Nutrition From The Start
- 16 Intelligent Eating Habits For Weight Loss
- 6 Super Ways to Fight Sugar Cravings
- Diet Chart Of Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss (4 Weeks) Indian Version
- Vegetarian Keto Diet | Vegan Keto Diet
- Keto Weight Loss Diet Plan Week-2
- No Carbs Diet Plan For 2 Weeks
- 15 Secrets of Appetite Suppressants Busted
- 10 Best Diet Plans For Women Over 30
- Yoga For Weight Loss For Beginners
- Everything You Need to Know About Vitamins – A, C, D, E, K and B Complex with Infographic
- Food to Eat and Food To Be Avoided In Low-Carb Diet
- Best Homemade Protein Powder Recipe
- Turmeric Powder Vs Raw Turmeric Root: Which Is Better?
- How To Make Jeera Water For Weight Loss?
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar Useful for Weight Loss? How Does It Work?
- How to Brew Exotically Scented Jasmine Tea at Home
Weight Loss Herbal Supplement 96.78
Product Name: Hyleys Slim Tea 9 Flavor Assortment 100 Ct
Product Description: Hyleys Slim Tea 9 Flavor Assortment 100 Ct - Weight Loss Herbal Supplement Cleanse and Detox - 100 Tea Bags (9 Pack)
Brand: HYLEYS Tea Store
Offer price: 96.78
Value for money
User Review( votes)