Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Bloody Mary Recipe | Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe | Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail
Bloody Mary Recipe is one of the world’s most renowned cocktails, appreciated for its ability to jumpstart even the dizziest of mornings.
Its origins aren’t precisely clear, but the likely backstory guides us to the mid-1930s and Fernand “Pete” Petiot, bartender at King Cole Bar at the St. Regis hotel in the New York City.
The initial Bloody Mary Recipe is believed to have held seven ingredients: vodka, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice, celery salt, black pepper, Tabasco, and lemon juice.
But like several traditional drinks, Bloody Mary Recipe has fired several variations. Popular versions include the Bloody Maria, which is prepared with tequila, the Red Snapper, which is prepared with gin, and the Caesar, a Canadian creation that highlights Clamato juice.
Throw in the variations concocted by bars, bartenders, and enthusiasts, and you’ll see that the tomato-based cocktail dons innumerable unique twists, from heavy on the hot sauce to a splash of Guinness on top.
More recently, the Bloody Mary Recipe has sparked a garnish-based arms race, as eateries and bars top their drinks with more crazy garnishes, including shrimp skewers, bacon, lobster tails, and mini cheeseburgers, turning the Bloody Mary into a brunch.
We recommend that it’s best to start with the classic recipe and work towards the way you like it, whether that is stripped down, topped with a pepperoni pizza or highlighting your favorite bottled mix.
Despite the countless variations and how you prefer to make it, the Bloody Mary Recipe sojourning power is not all controversial.
It’s a liquor-soaked nutritional breakfast and a cure fos hangovers in all in one red package, and it is one of the very few cocktails that is culturally agreeable to drink first thing in the morning. What else could you ask for?
Bloody Mary Recipe Ingredients
- Lemon wedge
- Lime wedge
- 2-ounce vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 2 dashes of tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper (grounded)
- I pinch smoked paprika
- Parsley sprig (garnish)
- Green olives (garnish)
- Lime wedge (garnish)
- Celery stalk (garnish)
Steps To Make Bloody Mary Recipe
- Put some salt on a small plate.
- Rub the lemon wedge on the rim of the glass.
- Roll the rim of the glass in the salt until it is fully coated.
- Fill the glass with ice and set it aside.
- Squeeze the lime and lemon wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- In a shaker, add vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, tobacco, Worcestershire black pepper, paprika, a pinch of salt along with ice, and shake gently.
- Strain the drink into the earlier prepared glass.
- Garnish using the parsley sprig, green olives, lime wedge, and celery stalk.
➤ Want To Try Out More Classic Cocktail Recipes?
- Kamikaze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Dirty Martini Classic Cocktails Recipes
- Whiskey Sour Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Difference Between Cocktail and Mocktail
- The Piña Colada Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Jamaican Breeze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Long Island Iced Tea Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Simple Syrup Recipe For Classic Cocktails Recipes
- How Do You Make A Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- Top 10 Classic Cocktails Recipes And Simple Syrup Recipe
- Difference Between Olive Brine and Olive Juice | Create Your Own Olive Brine
- The Authentic Mojito Recipe | Mojito Cocktail Recipe Vodka | Mojito Cocktail Recipe
- Best Cocktail Maker Machine For Homemade Cocktails | Best Home Frozen Drink Maker
The Bloody Mary Tree
Product Name: NOD Products The Bloody Mary Tree
Product Description: This set of 8 holders presents you with the means to create memorable drinks. You can also them for appetizers, fondues and finger foods.
Brand: NOD Products
Offer price: 43.95
Offer URL: https://amzn.to/3dJxT5F
Good For The Environment
User Review( votes)