Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
How Do You Make A Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Classic Margarita cocktail recipe is my all-time favorite cocktail.
I prefer the Classic Margarita cocktail recipe on the rocks, and I love them frozen. I fancy margaritas made with tequila, I relish them with mezcal and sotol.
I love margaritas rimmed with straight lime juice and I cherish them muddled with fresh mint, fruit, or a nice kick of some jalapeño.
I love Classic Margarita on birthdays, anniversaries, National Margarita Day, and any other day that calls for a celebratory round of happy hour Margaritas.
So, by now, you must have grasped that I just need a good Classic Margarita ♡ whenever I can get it.
That said, of all the modifications out there that I’ve tried, my favorite will forever and eternally be this classic margarita cocktail recipe right here.
It’s created with just three easy ingredients. It’s nice and powerful (look out!). It’s easy to mix as an individual serving or scale up to make a big pitcher for a group.
And Classic Margarita is legendary amongst our friends, who always request margs when they come over to our place because these are simply so damn good.
So if you’re craving a stellar iced cocktail to cool off during these hot summer days, here’s the best margarita recipe that I always use!
Classic Margarita cocktail is a popular Mexican cocktail. The formulation of the Margarita cocktail dates back to 1942 in a cantina (bar) in Chihuahua, Mexico.
It’s believed to be the most popular cocktail in Mexico, and you can obtain it at any bar or restaurant where it is offered as an aperitif.
It’s served in a unique glass; it’s a tall-sided sombrero design glass, customarily with a blue cobalt rim.
This recipe is for the Classic Margarita Cocktail, with its blend of lime juice, tequila, natural syrup, and triple sec, although you can additionally use Cointreau, embellished with orange or lime slices.
Nowadays, there are countless recipes for the Classic Margarita; you see it in flavors like pineapple, mango, strawberry, cherry, well endless possibilities, and blendings to serve a cocktail.
But, I’m old-school and relish the classics. Be careful when drinking this cocktail; it is slightly strong. Have fun with this Mexican Margarita Recipe, and be safe!
Triple sec, fresh lime juice, and good quality tequila are all you require to obtain the best classic margarita possible.
Orange liqueur, Tequila, lime; The perfect Classic Margarita is all about fresh, crisp flavors. After examining all the ratios, this is the one we reach for.
How Do You Make A Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
Yield: 1 cocktail
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Ingredients For Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces Blanco Tequila
- ½ ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice (squeezed freshly)
- ½ ounce agave syrup* (optional)
- 2 ounces (60ml) Cointreau* (optional)
- Lime wheel (garnish)
- Kosher salt (garnish)
Steps For Making Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, add tequilla, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave syrup and fill it with ice. Shake it well until chilled.
- Strain into a glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and kosher salt around the glass rim (optional)
The recipe indicates using 1 ½ tablespoon of syrup. I adjusted it to suit my taste and to accommodate my homemade syrup recipe.
You can purchase the natural syrup at your local supermarket or get it online. Make the above recipe the way I do it at home.
You will have enough syrup to make 8 margaritas or store it to sweeten your tea or favorite drinks.
➤ Want To Try Out More Classic Cocktail Recipes?
- Kamikaze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Dirty Martini Classic Cocktails Recipes
- Whiskey Sour Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Difference Between Cocktail and Mocktail
- The Piña Colada Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Jamaican Breeze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Long Island Iced Tea Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Bloody Mary Recipe| Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
- Simple Syrup Recipe For Classic Cocktails Recipes
- Top 10 Classic Cocktails Recipes And Simple Syrup Recipe
- Difference Between Olive Brine and Olive Juice | Create Your Own Olive Brine
- The Authentic Mojito Recipe | Mojito Cocktail Recipe Vodka | Mojito Cocktail Recipe
- Best Cocktail Maker Machine For Homemade Cocktails | Best Home Frozen Drink Maker
- The Queen’s Cocktail Recipe | How to Make Queen Elizabeth’s Favorite Cocktail
Modern Margarita Glasses
Product Name: Mexican Hand Blown Glass – Set of 4 Hand Blown Modern Margarita Glasses
Product Description: This stylish set of 4 hand blown margarita glasses with a confetti swirl design is a classic choice for your next fiesta! Use them to serve tasty cocktails, lemonade, or your drink of choice. The martini-style set adds a great sense of elegance to the dining room that everyone enjoys.
Brand: Dos Sueños
Offer price: 62.99
Offer URL: https://amzn.to/3pNpOiE
User Review( vote)