Jamaican Breeze Classic Cocktails Recipe
When you desire tropical drinks, smashing waves, and sunshine, you head straight for the beach.
If that isn’t attainable, head to the liquor store and obtain everything you require to recreate the passion of an island paradise.
You can easily recreate that in your kitchen with the Jamaican Breeze cocktail, an original recipe from bartender and brand ambassador Willy Shine.
The cocktail opens as many great tropical drinks start: with rum. In this case, my son chooses Appleton Estate Reserve, an eight-year-old Jamaican rum with aromas of fruit and oak and flavors of honey, vanilla, holiday spices, and orange peel.
The ginger is muddled in the shaker to discharge a fresh kick of heat and gingery spice that complements the rich rum and sweet pineapple.
Shake everything up real good, take a sip, and you can essentially feel the sea air on your face. You might not be on vacation but with the Jamaican Breeze, you can drink like you are.
Prep time: 5 mins
Yield: 1 cocktail
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Ingredients For Jamaican Breeze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 ½ ounce Appleton Estate Reserve Rum
- ½ ounce sugar syrup
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash of Angostura Bitters
- Lime wheel (garnish)
Steps For Jamaican Breeze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Muddle the ginger well in a shaker.
- Add all the remaining ingredients along with ice.
- Shake it well until chilled properly and double strain the drink into a rocks glass over some fresh ice.
- Use the lime wheel for a garnish (optional).
Jamaican Berry Breeze Classic Cocktail Recipe Virgin Version
Jamaican Berry Breeze in cocktail virgin versions can be made by the pitcher, so it is great for entertaining your non-drinker guests and you don’t have to be the bartender for the whole evening
Prep Time: 6 minutes
- 3/4 bottle of Trop. 50 tropicana Berry juice
- 1 Lime for juice
- 1 lime for garnish
- 20-30 Blueberries 1/2 pureed 1/2 for garnish
- 1 Cup of Malibou or any Coconut Rum
- 1/3 cup Coconut Syrup for the virgin version
- Crushed ice
- Take 3/4 of your Blueberries and put them in a blender or Food Processor, and puree for 2 minutes and put aside
- Slice one lime in half and squeeze the juice inside the pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with ice approximately halfway full
- Combine the Coconut Rum (or syrup) to the pitcher
- Add the Blueberry Puree to the pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with the Trop. 50 juice and lightly stir
- Combine 5 fresh blueberries in each glass.
- Stream all glasses with the Jamaican Berry Breeze.
- Slice the lime into 1/2 circles and slice the circle in the center 1/2 way
- Lay the lime 1/2 circle on the edge of the glass
- Use ornamental Straws for the added touch
➤ Want To Try Out More Classic Cocktail Recipes?
- Kamikaze Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Dirty Martini Classic Cocktails Recipes
- Whiskey Sour Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Difference Between Cocktail and Mocktail
- The Piña Colada Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Long Island Iced Tea Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Classic Cocktails Recipe
- Bloody Mary Recipe| Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
- Simple Syrup Recipe For Classic Cocktails Recipes
- How Do You Make A Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- Top 10 Classic Cocktails Recipes And Simple Syrup Recipe
- Difference Between Olive Brine and Olive Juice | Create Your Own Olive Brine
- The Authentic Mojito Recipe | Mojito Cocktail Recipe Vodka | Mojito Cocktail Recipe
- Best Cocktail Maker Machine For Homemade Cocktails | Best Home Frozen Drink Maker
Product Name: Libbey Cosmopolitan Martini Glasses
Product Description: Transform your kitchen's beauty with the classic stemless shape is perfect for creative cosmos, decorative appetizers, and delectable desserts alike.
Offer price: 23.75
Easy to Hold
Easy to Clean
User Review( votes)