Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice Summer Thirst Quencher
It has finally begun to warm up, and we are experiencing the fullness of summer. The clear blue sky and the mild breeze always call for something refreshing, and tropical fruit ginger juice is the answer.
This drink is sweet, zesty, and so uplifting. Prepare a large batch because it is delicious!
Our family is not much of a fruit juice drinker since we are more of a fruit eater. You get what I mean! A few times a year, we buy a jar of orange juice, but that’s it.
Sometimes, I am left with overripe fruits that sit in the basket and get overripe by just sitting there. Juice like this is the result of one such occasion.
Fresh ginger and coconut water blended together with half of a sweet-tart pineapple, a couple of overripe mangoes, and one really tart orange.
Since I prefer a little pulpy texture to the juice, I did not strain it. It is possible, however, to strain the juice if you want a clear one.
Ginger often goes well with tropical fruits. Adding mint might also be a good idea. This is a wonderfully soothing, thirst-quenching summer drink.
The fruit can also be blended with water, but coconut water adds a hint of sweetness.
Several of the juices can be poured into the popsicle mold and had when you don’t want to drink or eat anything full of calories. If you don’t like the taste of ginger then you can omit it also.
How To Make Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Ingredients To Make The Juice
- 340 gms fresh pineapple
- 2 fresh mangoes pulp
- 1 orange
- 43 gms fresh ginger
- 520 ml coconut water
- pinch of salt
Instructions To Make The Juice
- Blend all the (topical fruits) ingredients in a blender to create a smooth juice.
- It will have a pulpy and fibrous texture. Strain it if you prefer a clear juice.
- Keep juice in the refrigerator if you are not going to consume it right away.
- Alternatively, you can pour the juice into popsicle molds and put them in the freezer to set.
You May Like to Try Other Thirst Quenchers Recipes
- 10 Best Desi Drinks For Summer | Best Summer Thirst Quenchers
- Kacche Aam Ka Panna Recipe | Aam Panna Recipe | Kairi Panha Recipe | Mango Panna Drink
- Shikanji Recipe | How To Make Shikanji Recipe | Shikanjvi Recipe
- Chaanch/Mattha: The Indian Yogurt Drink
- Best Punjabi Sweet Lassi Recipe | Punjabi Lassi 4 Ways – Dry Fruit Lassi, Rose Lassi, Chocolate Lassi
- Best Thandai Recipe | Thandai Masala Paste Recipe | 3 Ways Thandai Mix Recipe
- Best Jal Jeera Recipe | Jal Jira Or Jaljeera Recipe | Jal Jeera Drink Recipe
- How To Make Green Tea Mint Lemonade Recipe
- Best Strawberry Lassi: Immune Boosting Drink
- Rose Cardamom Syrup And 7 Easy Ways To Use It
- Top 10 Classic Cocktails Recipes And Simple Syrup Recipe
Recipe Name: Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice Summer Thirst Quencher
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Description: Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice Summer Thirst Quencher is sweet, zesty, and so uplifting. Prepare a large batch because it is delicious!
Preperation time: 10M
Cook Time: 2M
Total Time: 12M
Type: appetizer, thirst quencher
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Ingredients: 340 gms fresh pineapple, 2 fresh mangoes pulp, 1 orange, 43 gms fresh ginger, 520 ml coconut water, pinch of salt
Recipe Instructions: Blend all the (topical fruits) ingredients in a blender to create a smooth juice. It will have a pulpy and fibrous texture. Strain it if you prefer a clear juice. Keep juice in the refrigerator if you are not going to consume it right away. Alternatively, you can pour the juice into popsicle molds and put them in the freezer to set.
Recipe Cuisine: Global
Video thumbnail URL:
Ease of Cooking
Availability Of Ingredients