Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Best Strawberry Lassi: Immune Boosting Drink
In our ongoing struggle of dealing with Coronavirus, we are all struggling a little bit finding the right balance between work from home, pets, their grooming, and putting up a meal together.
And if like me you adopt terminally ill abandoned dogs, chances are you have almost no ‘me’ time.
A strawberry lassi with vitamin C-enhanced fresh strawberries and yogurt, the best probiotics source, will boost your immune system. It is delicious, looks pretty, and is so easy to make even a child can do it.
Lassi is an extremely popular yogurt-based drink in India that is served at regular cafes, roadside stalls, and of course at home year-round.
There are several ways you can prepare Lassi, a few of which I have shared in this post too (see below). It is no wonder that kids love strawberry lassi so much, probably because of its color.
Delhi Street side lassi that is foamy and topped with a thick layer of milk skin or this fruit lassi is my favorite.
We found a box of strawberries while grocery shopping last week, so we made this sweet strawberry lassi on a very sunny afternoon.
How To Make Strawberry Lassi Immune Boosting Drink
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Yield: serves 3
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Ingredients for Strawberry Lassi
- 5 strawberries
- 1½ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 green cardamoms
- pinch of salt
- Strawberry slices should be cut roughly.
- Blend it with yogurt, sugar, and a few green cardamoms.
- Blend the concoction until smooth and pour into a tall glass.
- Enjoy it right away.
- Keeping the lassi in the refrigerator will cause a small amount of water to settle at the bottom. This is normal. Stir it around with a spoon and enjoy it cold.
Learn About The Goodness Of Strawberry
When it comes to fruit, few are as well-loved as the strawberry. This little red fruit is not only delicious, but it also boasts an impressive array of health benefits.
For one, strawberries are a great source of antioxidants. These important nutrients help to protect your cells from damage and may even help to reduce your risk of some chronic diseases.
Furthermore, strawberries are an excellent and yummy source of vitamin C and dietary fiber. Both of these nutrients can help to keep your digestive system functioning optimally.
Finally, strawberries are a great way to add sweetness to your diet without loading up on added sugar. This makes strawberries a healthy choice for people looking to maintain their weight or shed a few pounds.
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack, look no further than the strawberry. This little red fruit is not only tasty, but it also packs a powerful nutritional punch. So go ahead and enjoy some strawberries today!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack, look no further than the strawberry.
This little red fruit is not only tasty, but it also packs a powerful nutritional punch. So go ahead and enjoy some strawberries today!
You May Like to Try Other Thirst Quenchers Recipes
- 10 Best Desi Drinks For Summer | Best Summer Thirst Quenchers
- Kacche Aam Ka Panna Recipe | Aam Panna Recipe | Kairi Panha Recipe | Mango Panna Drink
- Shikanji Recipe | How To Make Shikanji Recipe | Shikanjvi Recipe
- Chaanch/Mattha: The Indian Yogurt Drink
- Best Punjabi Sweet Lassi Recipe | Punjabi Lassi 4 Ways – Dry Fruit Lassi, Rose Lassi, Chocolate Lassi
- Best Thandai Recipe | Thandai Masala Paste Recipe | 3 Ways Thandai Mix Recipe
- Best Jal Jeera Recipe | Jal Jira Or Jaljeera Recipe | Jal Jeera Drink Recipe
- How To Make Green Tea Mint Lemonade Recipe
- Rose Cardamom Syrup And 7 Easy Ways To Use It
- Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice Summer Thirst Quencher
- Top 10 Classic Cocktails Recipes And Simple Syrup Recipe
Recipe Name: Best Strawberry Lassi: Immune Boosting Drink
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Description: Best Strawberry Lassi: Immune Boosting Drink is the best probiotics source, will boost your immune system.
Preperation time: 5M
Cook Time: 5M
Total Time: 10M
Type: appetizer, thirst quencher
Recipe Yield: 3 servings
Recipe Ingredients: 5 strawberries, 1½ cup plain yogurt, 3 tbsp sugar, 3 green cardamoms, pinch of salt
Recipe Instructions: Strawberry slices should be cut roughly. Blend it with yogurt, sugar, and a few green cardamoms. Blend the concoction until smooth and pour into a tall glass. Enjoy it right away. Keeping the lassi in the refrigerator will cause a small amount of water to settle at the bottom. This is normal. Stir it around with a spoon and enjoy it cold.
Recipe Cuisine: Global
Video thumbnail URL:
Ease of Cooking
Availability Of Ingredients