Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Quick And Easy Rasmalai Trifle Recipe
Prepare to wow your friends and family with this creamy, decadent Rasmalai Trifle.
It’s a fusion dessert made with rasmalai-flavored whipped cream, sponge cake, rasmalai pieces, and powdered pistachios.
Rasmalai Trifle is a creamy, dreamy dessert with layers of melt-in-mouth ras malai flavored cream, soft rasmalai, and sponge cake crumble. It’s finished off with a sprinkle of pistachio powder.
With pre-made rasmalai, rabdi and sponge cake, you can create this delicious trifle in only 10 minutes.
Rather than putting the dessert together in separate serving glasses, you can make one big batch and save some time.
Simply assemble the dish and store it in your fridge for up to four days.
Whether you’re celebrating Diwali, Holi, or another holiday, this dish makes for the perfect festive dessert to serve your guests.
How To Make Rasmalai Trifle Recipe
This Rasmalai Trifle is the perfect festive season dessert fusion of creamy and indulgent rasmalai flavored whipped cream, sponge cake, rasmalai pieces, and powdered pistachios.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 people
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
For The Cream
- ½ cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 15-20 saffron strands (pre-soaked in 1 tbsp milk)
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ cup rabdi
- 5-6 drops rasmalai essence (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled sponge cake
- 6 chopped rasmalai with milk
- 2 tbsp powdered pistachios
- 1-2 mini rasmalai for garnishing
- Cooking Instructions
Make The Cream
- Using a hand mixer (a better option), whip the heavy cream till stiff peaks appear.
- Add the saffron milk mixture, cardamom powder, rabdi, and rasmalai essence to the batter gently folding as you go.
- Place the whipped cream mixture into a piping bag with a large nozzle.
Assemble The Dessert
- For a small serving, add ¼ cup of crumbled cake to a glass or bowl and spread it evenly.
- For the topping, add some chopped rasmalai and drizzle a few tablespoons of rasmalai milk.
- Gently pipe the whipped cream mixture on top of the cake, until the glass is nearly full.
- Top with pistachio powder and mini rasmalai.
- Serve chilled.
You May Like to Try Other Exotic Cakes & Cookies Recipes
- Easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake ?
- Yummy Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Recipe
- Tipsy Pudding Recipe Easy Party-Dessert
- How To Bake Yummy Chocolate Lava Cakes At Home
- How To Bake Soft Fluffy English Muffins
- How To Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies With Swirls
- Easy Oreo Cookies Stuffed Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cookies-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
You May Like to Try Other Exotic Dessert Recipes
- 7 Cups Sweet Barfi Recipe In English | 7 Cup Cake Recipe
- Homemade Recipe for Making Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Delicious Khajur and Rice Kheer Recipe
- How To Make Badam Ki Kheer | Badam Kheer Recipe| Badam Payasam
- Sabudana Kheer | Tapioca Pearls Pudding
- How To Make Easy Yummylicious Paneer Kheer
- Poornam Burelu Recipe: Dal ki Mithai | Traditional Indian Sweets Recipe
- Moong Dal Halwa: A Rajasthani Speciality
- Best Aate Ka Halwa (Kada Prasad , Wheat Halwa)
- Farali Rajgira Atta Sheera (Amaranth Flour Halwa)
- Easy One-pot Seviyan Kheer Recipe | Vermicelli Kheer Recipe
- Creamy Makhana Kheer Recipe | Phool Makhane Ki Kheer
- Best Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe | Shakarkandi Ki Kheer
- Rose Sabudana Kheer A Twist On The Classic Recipe
- Quick And Easy Chikoo Kheer Recipe | Sapota Kheer Recipe