Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
9 Keto Instant Pot Perfect Recipes
Have you tried the Instant Pot yet? This multicooker delivers easy-to-cook recipes that taste as if you have worked over them all day. It is excellent for working people that want real meals with the least prep.
You can have a wondrous low-carb and keto meal on the record in fewer than 20 minutes.
If you cherish your slow-cooker, you will become enthralled with your Instant Pot in the first go.
The only predicament is, there aren’t a lot of low-carb and keto Instant Pot methods out there. Have you considered that most Instant Pot recipes are for carb-centric dishes like pasta, rice, risottos, and casseroles?!
These keto Instant Pot recipes take account of all the fantastic functions this all-in-one appliance offers, and that too sans the extra carbs that threaten to throw you off your macros.
The Instant Pot is a friendly cooking process. Consider it as “yellow-green” on the preparation spectrum.
Considering it cooks well below 300 degrees, proteins and fats stay sound during the cooking method without extensive heat exposure.
The main risk for Instant Pot recipes happens with scorching at the base of the pot where the heating element is located.
If you guard against overcooking, use sufficient liquid, and use herbs while cooking, to make your meals bulletproof.
In case you happen to cook in the green zone most of the time, you can still savour meals cooked with caution-zone programs now and then.
From breakfast to dinner and beyond, you can cook yummy meals with these keto Instant Pot recipes.
To make it easier for you, we at FoodAllTime have assembled this list of Low-Carb Instant Pot Recipes. You can make yummy, mouthwatering and healthy low-carb and keto recipes in less than 30 minutes.
Read on to see the best savoury keto Instant Pot recipes. Try just one or two of these, and you’ll be surprised at how quickly you can get food on your dining table.
Keto Instant Pot Perfect Egg Recipes
Instant Soft Boiled Eggs
With the Instant Pot, this recipe produces easy-peel eggs with ideally runny yolks. While you can also cook hard-boil eggs in the Instant Pot, soft boiled is yummier and does not damage the fat.
Enjoy them for breakfast, or use then to top your salads or noodles.
The instant pot boiled eggs peel so unexpectedly quickly. As the title says, these directions are for soft-boiled eggs, which are so delicious on many a dish, namely toast: quinoa-flax toasting bread.
If you want to make hard-boiled eggs, lookup the instructions here:
- 2 cups of water
- 4 eggs
- Empty the 2 cups of water into the insert of the Instant Pot. (Note: Please measure 2 cups as opposed to using the markings on the inside of the insert.) Place the steamer insert inside. Put 4 eggs on top and cover the pot.
- Using the manual button, lock the pot to 3 minutes and low pressure. Ensure that the valve is set on sealing. Fill a bowl with ice water or cold tap water.
- When the 3 minutes are up, which will seem more like 9 minutes, switch the valve function to venting and let the steam release for no more than 1 minute. Carefully lift the lid to evade steaming your face.
- Transfer eggs to the water bath, let them cool for 30 seconds or so, then peel, season and eat.
Instant Pot Blueberry Muffins
This recipe steam-cooks delicate almond flour muffins for breakfast or afternoon snacks — all with two net carbs each.
Make it yummier with grass-fed butter and organic blueberries. Try interchanging almond milk with full-fat canned coconut milk.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 4 ½ tbsp erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- a pinch of sea salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- In a deep mixing bowl, mix coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, flaxseed meal, erythritol sweetener, and sea salt. Mix and break up all clumps and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, blend almond milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Add the wet batter to the dry blend and mix continuously till clump-free. Gently toss in the blueberries and keep it aside.
- Pour 1 cup of water inside the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Fill six (reusable silicone cupcake) baking liners till ¾ of the way up with the muffin batter. The batter is quite thick, and you would need to press the dough down into the cups using your fingers.
- Place a 10-inch sheet of tin foil atop the steamer stand. Place the muffin cups on the foil-lined frame and fold the excess foil up around the sides of the muffins. Using the rack holders, lower the rack with the muffins into the inner pot of the Instant Pot
- Place the second sheet of tin foil over the muffins to cover them. Close and secure the lid and direct the pressure release handle to Seal.
- Select the option Pressure Cook on High Pressure (Manual) and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once cooking time is up, use the Natural Release method for 10 minutes and then Quick Release the residual pressure from the pot.
- Gently open the lid and remove tin foil cover. Lift the rack with muffins out of the pot Using the rack handles.
- Serve with pride.
Instant Pot Frittata
You sure are going to love the keto pot version of the same recipe.
This keto Instant Pot recipe is loaded with seasonings and fresh veggies, and no inflammatory dairy. I always steam my spinach before adding it to the eggs. its always better that way trust me.
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- ½ cup green bell peppers
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup Tomato, diced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp fine cut Onion
- fresh mint leaves
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- oregano flakes
- Grease a pan that belongs inside the Instant Pot. I prefer to use one of my stainless steel stackable Instant Pot pans!
- Beat all of the ingredients together and add to your baking vessel of choice. Cover with foil.
- Add a cup of water in your Instant Pot. Put the pan containing your frittata mixture on top of the trivet. Gently put this inside of your Instant Pot. Put the lid and ensure the valve is in the Sealing position.
- Select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK function using the display panel and use the +/- keys to choose 5 min.
- Once the cooking is finished, let it release the pressure naturally for 10 min. Then turn the valve to the VENTING position and remove your frittata. Serve immediately. Enjoy!!
Keto Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Chili Verde is a tangy green stew made with fresh tomatillos, hot peppers, onions, garlic tender and chunks of chicken.
This foolproof recipe contains 6 net carbs per serving and pairs perfectly with cauliflower rice. It is a tad tart and fruity in flavor…
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 7 tomatillos husked and quartered
- 3 poblano peppers -stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- ¼ cup of water
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add tomatillos, poblanos, jalapeños, onions, and water to the instant pot cooker. Scatter garlic, cumin, and salt on top. Finally, add chicken thighs. Secure and seal the lid. Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes, supported by a manual pressure release.
- Open and shift only the chicken to a cutting board. Chop into bite-sized pieces and set it aside.
- Add cilantro and lime juice to the pressure cooker. Use an immersion or countertop blender to puree the mixture.
- Select the saute mode on the instant pot cooker for medium heat. Restore the chicken to the stew.
- Stirring occasionally, boil for about 10 minutes to thicken the sauce. Serve and garnish with additional cilantro.
Chicken Tikka Masala
This Instant Pot recipe makes a traditional dish more keto-friendly. Use pastured chicken and grass-fed butter to preserve the taste.
A creamy, spiced coconut milk sauce warms up with juicy pieces of chicken breast for flirtatious Indian scrumptious food with 5 net carbs in a serving.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp FoodAllTime garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp FoodAllTime healthy green paste
- Fix the Instant Pot to the Saute setting. Add butter, yellow peppers, and onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes till vegetables soften up.
- Add FoodAllTime healthy green paste, spices, and salt.
- Cook for further 1or 2 min.
- Combine tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well. Place chicken on top of the mixture, close the lid and set to Poultry (or Manual setting) for 15 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, separate chicken and shred it.
- Puree the sauce using an immersion hand blender. Combine the chicken back into the sauce and tweak seasoning to taste.
Keto Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Indian Fish Curry
If you’re intimate with Indian curries, you may see that this recipe is different: it’s a relatively mild dish, with some straightforward ingredients.
Instant Pot Indian Fish Curry is MOTIVATED by a famous fish curry that’s popular in the Southern part of India. This mild coconut milk-based curry with a hint of sourness is so quick and simple to make. Serve over rice.
It’s a relatively easy recipe to make on the stove too, so that also is an option if the electricity fails. Like many South Indian recipes, this fish curry has coconut milk gravy as the base.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 10 curry leaves optional
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp FoodAllTime healthy green paste
- 1/2 green chili sliced or slit
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp water for deglazing
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 lbs firm fish (cod or haddock) cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish optional
- Fresh tomato slices for garnish optional
- Choose the ‘Saute’ button and pre-heat your Pot.
- Pour coconut oil to the pre-heated inner pot of Instant Pot and permit it to heat up.
- Add curry leaves and stir for about 20 seconds.
- Add onions, FoodAllTime healthy green paste to the inner pot.
- Stir onion mixture until onions are translucent.
- Toss tomatoes and saute until they turn pulpy and start breaking down.
- Add coriander, cumin, turmeric, black pepper, and salt and Saute for about 30 seconds or until spices are fragrant. Be careful not to burn!
- Deglaze with a tablespoon of water.
- Stir in coconut milk.
- Carefully combine fish pieces.
- Lightly lift the fish portions so that the coconut milk touches the floor of the inner pot, and the fish is fully coated with the sauce.
- Lock the lid and pressure cook for 2 minutes.*
- Begin a Quick Release of pressure (QR) and remove the lid.
- Combine lime juice to the Instant Pot Indian Fish Curry.
- Gently mix the curry without splitting up the fish.
- Carefully transfer fish and sauce into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and fresh tomato slices.
- Serve over rice.
- Optional: for more flavouring saute a cinnamon stick, 4 whole cloves, and 4 cardamom pods before adding onions.
- *If your fish is thin and/or delicate, pressure cook on low pressure for 5 minutes and perform a (QR) quick release of pressure.
- if you find that the ingredients are searing At any point in the Saute mode, press ‘Cancel’ and then recommence the Saute function once the Instant Pot has cooled down.
- use a splatter screen To guard against splatter.
Steamed Shrimp And Asparagus
This isn’t so much of a procedure but rather a speedy experiment with the Instant Pot.
Woody asparagus spontaneously steams into a tender side dish for delicate shrimp. Use raw or frozen shrimp and your desired seasonings to make this quick dish in just minutes.
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp, frozen or fresh
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp seasoning of choice
- lemon juice with salt and pepper (optional)
- Pour a cup of water to your Instant Pot.
- Insert the stainless steel steam rack that comes with your Instant Pot to the bottom of the pot with the handles up.
- Place the asparagus on the steam frame in a single layer to act as a base for your shrimp.
- Arrange the shrimp on the asparagus.
- Sprinkle the olive oil over the shrimp and then season with the seasoning of choice.
- Close and lock the lid.
- Choose “Steam” mode and push the “-” button until it reads 2 min and then choose “Low Pressure” (the default is “High Pressure”). Also, ensure to set the knob to “Sealing” and not “Venting”.
- The Instant Pot will beep when the shrimp is cooked.
- To avoid over-cooking, move the top knob from “Sealing” to “Venting” to manually release the pressure. Once all of the pressure releases the steam will no longer come out of the vent and you shall be able to open the lid.
Keto Instant Pot Recipes: Desserts
Molten Brownie Cups
Fudgy brownies with a warm, velvety soft molten fudge center, these keto brownie cups are so rich and wickedly immoral that its hard to believe that it’s so simple to cook in the Instant Pot.
If in case you don’t have an Instant Pot, then you can alternatively make these in the oven too. Just place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake at 425 F ° for 14 to 15 minutes or until only the center part looks underdone.
- ⅔ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 3 ½ tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle four 6-oz ramekins with non-stick coconut oil and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add sugar-free chocolate chips and butter. Stir and heat until melted and blended On the stove over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another bowl, Whisk eggs, Swerve sweetener, almond flour, and vanilla extract thoroughly.
- Stream the liquefied chocolate mixture into the egg and flour mixture and whisk to blend thoroughly.
- Stuff each ramekin halfway full with the brownie batter.
- Pour 1 ¾ cup water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot and place the steamer rack/trivet inside the inner pot.
- Set three of the ramekins on top of the rack. Pile the other ramekin in the center and on top of the three bottom ramekins.
- Secure and fasten the lid. Turn the pressure release grip to the Sealing condition. Choose the Pressure Cook (Manual) on High-Pressure setting and utilize the + or – buttons to set the cooking conditions for 9 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, use oven mitts or a wooden spoon carefully to flip the steam release handle to Venting. Use the Quick release method to clear all the pressure, keeping face & hands away from steam.
- After all the steam is released and the pin drops, open the lid, and using oven mitts and carefully remove the ramekins from the pot.
- Let them cool for 5 to 7 minutes and serve warm. Garnish with sugar-free whipped cream if desired.
Gluten-free Coconut Almond Cake
With unadulterated and humble ingredients like almond flour and shredded coconut, you can easily make a deliciously spongy dessert with the Instant Pot.
This Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake packs all the flavours into a 3 gm carb per serving cake that samples like the original thing. Make this keto cake in your instant pot cooker without sweating in your kitchen, and serve a classic slice with pride.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Truvia
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp apple Pie Spice
- 2 eggs whisked lightly
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Pour in wet ingredients one by one, blending perfectly with each addition.
- Empty into a 6-inch round cake pan and wrap the pan with foil.
- Put 2 cups of water inside instant pot liner, and put in a steamer rack on top.
- Lock your Instant Pot for 40 minutes at High Pressure, let it release pressure normally for 10 minutes, and then you release the remaining pressure.
- Delicately take out and pan and allow it to cool for 15-20 minutes. Upend the cake upon a plate.
- Sprinkle with coconut, almonds, or powdered sweetener if fancied and serve.
You Might Like To Check Our Other Keto Recipes
- Keto Weight Loss Diet Plan Week-1
- 15 Secrets of Appetite Suppressants Busted
- No Carbs Diet Plan For 2 Weeks
- A Keto Guide To Fruits and Berries
- 10 Best Nuts For Keto Diet
- The Best And The Worst Keto Diet Snacks
- Healthy Keto Diet Snacks | Healthy Ketogenic Snacks
- Your Very Own Guide to Keto Diet Grocery List
- 7 Facts About Keto and Sugar
- 10 Keto Chocolate and Keto Sweet Recipes
- 6 Super Ways to Fight Sugar Cravings
- Keto-Friendly Beverages
- Vegetarian Keto Diet | Vegan Keto Diet
- Diet Chart Of Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss (4 Weeks) Indian Version
- Keto Weight Loss Diet Plan Week-2
Quality of material
Easy to clean
User Review( votes)