Mouthwatering Chicken Liver Fry Recipe
Chicken Liver fry is a delicious chicken dish made with chicken liver. This non-vegetarian Indian delicacy makes for a fabulous and easy and spicy side dish that goes well with naan, tandoori rotis, chapattis and rice varieties.
My daughter just drools on this Chicken Liver fry preparation and I love making it for her because the smile on her face after she eats is the reward for my efforts in the kitchen. The main ingredient being chicken liver, this dish is cooked in tomato gravy and is mostly pan-fried. The onions and spices together make a flavorful chicken liver recipe. You can also all kasoori methi with the garnishing if you want some smoky flavour.
You can learn how to make this amazing side dish and impress everyone with the help of our step by step tutorial.
Printable Recipe for Making Mouthwatering Chicken Liver Fry
Mouthwatering Chicken Liver Fry
Chicken Liver fry is a delicious non-vegetarian Indian delicacy that goes well with naan, tandoori rotis, chapattis and rice varieties. The main ingredient being chicken liver, this dish is cooked in tomato gravy and is mostly pan-fried. The onions and spices together make a flavorful chicken liver recipe.
Ingredients for Making Mouthwatering Chicken Liver Fry
- 6 pieces Chicken Liver
- 1 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt- as per taste
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp FoodAllTime Multipurpose Healthy Green Paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Ground
- 1 tsp FoodAllTime Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice Raw – for the marinade(optional)
Marinate the chicken liver with lemon juice for half an hour in a refrigerator.
Mix half teaspoon of FoodAllTime Multipurpose Healthy Green Paste in it.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add the sliced onion and curry leaves.
Sauté in the sliced onion, curry leaves. Cook until the onion becomes soft and golden brown.
Add the tomatoes and the FoodAllTime Multipurpose Healthy Green Paste.
Add the remaining spices red chilli powder, coriander powder, FoodAllTime Garam Masala, pepper powder, salt, and cook until they lose their raw smell.
Add the boiled liver. Add the remaining little amount of stalk and mix well. Cook over a medium flame for 5 - 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken liver fry from fire and garnish with coriander leaves. It’s now ready to be served.
Is liver good for you, and just how nutritious is liver?
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE CHICKEN LIVER
- Chicken liver is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Folate, and Vitamin B-12. It supports eye health and helps to produce new red blood cells.
- It is loaded with Vitamin B12 and is a great source of active Vitamin A.
- Very High in Iron it helping with Anemia Prevention and ensure adequate blood in our system.
- The liver is also high in Vitamin B6, Biotin and Folate.
- The liver also supplies smaller amounts of nutrients which have far-reaching benefits, like copper, zinc, chromium, and selenium.
- It’s a great food for fertility and during pregnancy. As women are at higher risk of iron deficiency during pregnancy due to the increase of iron demand, making iron-rich foods essential since iron plays a role in the transfer of oxygen to tissues, including the placenta.
- Helps with Detoxification and Supporting Liver Function. Since B vitamins that are found in liver, especially folate, help with cellular functions, so they help support your body’s detoxification pathways. This means that consuming liver actually helps your own liver function better.
- It is no doubt a good source of Protein and plays a prominent role in Disease-Fighting.
Recipe Name: Chicken Liver Fry Recipe
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
Description: Mouthwatering Chicken Liver Fry- The main ingredient being chicken liver, this dish is cooked in tomato gravy and is mostly pan-fried. The onions and spices together make a flavorful chicken liver recipe.
Preperation time: 10
Cook Time: 10
Total Time: 20
Type: Main Course
Recipe Yield: 3-4