Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Turkey And Vegetable Best Home Cooked Food For 9 Kg Dogs
Turkey and vegetable home-cooked food is a great way to get your dog to eat healthily. This dish is effortless to make and can be easily customized to your dog’s taste.
Turkey is a lean protein that is packed with nutrients, making it a great choice for a healthy meal.
Adding vegetables to the dish provides added fiber and vitamins, making it a complete and nutritious meal.
Turkey provides a lean protein that is highly digestible and aids in muscle building. Protein provides energy to your dog.
To make this dish, simply cook the turkey and vegetables in a pot on the stove. You can include any type of vegetable you like, but we recommend using carrots, green beans, and broccoli.
Once the turkey and vegetables are cooked, let them cool before serving to your dog. This home-cooked meal is a great way to give your dog a nutritious and delicious meal that he will love!
The recipe once prepared can be served as is, or you can add your dog’s favorite toppings. Some popular toppings include:
- Plain yogurt
- Fresh pumpkin
- Peanut butter
- Green beans
- Green peas
- Sweet potato
If you are adding toppings, be sure to choose ones that are safe for dogs and do not have any artificial sweeteners or flavors.
Your dogs deserve only the best! Making your dog’s food is the best way to provide them with that. By doing so, you can control what ingredients are used (and which preservatives aren’t).
We only use human-grade ingredients in our dog food and treat recipes. We use the same type of clean, healthy foods that you use to prepare your own meals!
Turkey and Veggie Dog Food contain lean turkey, nutrient-dense vegetables, and liver rich in protein.
We have 3 dogs (Indian Pariah, labrador, and cocker spaniel). All are abandoned and rescued.
We research thoroughly which ingredients are best for dogs to consume and digest and get them approved by our vet when creating our dog food recipes.
Afterward, we create the recipes and test them on our own dogs. Having tested the recipes on our dogs, we give them to our friends and families to use on their dogs.
The recipes are finally shared with you. Therefore, your dog can also enjoy clean, wholesome dog food and treats.
This recipe for Turkey and Veggie Dog Food is made with lean, ground turkey. To boost your pet’s health and well-being, we added some nutrient-rich vegetables.
In addition, we added olive oil to the mix. In addition to providing essential fats for your dog’s diet, it also gives his coat the shine it deserves.
Recipe of Turkey And Vegetable Home Cooked Food For 9 Kg Dog
- 226 grams coarsely ground organic turkey thigh (boneless)
- 2 tbsp coarsely ground organic turkey organ meat (liver, gizzards, hearts)
- ¼ cup grated organic veggies
- ½ tsp salmon oil
- ½ tsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground raw sunflower seeds
- 500 mg Calcium Citrate (*make sure to include this!)
*You should adjust the ingredient measurements according to your dog’s weight and activity level. The amounts listed above are based on a 20-pound dog who receives limited exercise. With intense exercise, a dog’s caloric requirement can quadruple. Adjust your dog’s meal portion according to his caloric needs by monitoring his weight.
- Blanch vegetables and set them aside.
- Gently and evenly cook the ground turkey thigh and organ meat at medium-low heat.
- Remove meat from the burner when most of the meat has turned white, but some remain a little pinkish.
- Pulse blanched veggies in a food processor or coffee grinder until they appear finely grated.
- Combine all ingredients and serve when the mixture is cool enough to eat.
Important Note For Pet Parents
- Changes to your pet’s diet should be discussed with your veterinarian.
- It is also important to know if your pet has any allergies to specific ingredients.
- You should avoid ingredients that have caused your pet problems in the past.
- You should introduce your pets to small amounts of a new ingredient in one of our dog food recipes if you are unsure about it.
- Individual meals can be frozen in freezer-safe bags.
- Ensure that each bag is labeled with the preparation date and meal name before you throw it into the freezer.
- Your dog’s weight and breed will determine the serving size for each meal.
- Feed your dog according to your veterinarian’s recommendations.
- Every meal should be defrosted in the refrigerator the night before serving.
- This recipe of Turkey And Vegetable Home Cooked Food is for 9 Kg Dogs. You may require to reduce or increase the quantity as per your dog’s size and weight.
A food’s life force (vitality) is lost during the cooking process.
By gently cooking the food, you’ll preserve more of its nutritional value, while also providing a meal that may be easier for your pet to digest than raw food.
By grating and blanching vegetables, they become easier to digest and absorb nutrients more readily.
You Might Like To Read
- How To Prepare Homemade Dog Food | A Beginner’s Guide to Home Cooking for Dogs
- Home Prepared Breakfast For Your Dogs And Cats
- 53 Best Things Your Dog Can Eat | Things Your Dog Cannot Eat | Human Foods Dogs Can and Cannot Eat
- Best Home Prepared Healthy Chicken And Vegetable Stew For Dogs And Cats
- Best Home Cooked Chicken and Rice Diet For Your Cat
- Homemade Cat Food Recipe With Tuna And Rice
Chicken Chunks in Gravy
Product Name: Pedigree Puppy Dog Food, Chicken Chunks in Gravy, 70 g (Pack of 15)
Product Description: The quality ingredients in Pedigree let your pet enjoy a happy mealtime while providing a complete, balanced and nutritious diet.
Offer price: 525
Value for money