Affiliate Disclosure: Every purchase made through our affiliate links earns us a pro-rated commission without any additional cost to you. We may earn an affiliate commission if you order any product. Here are more details about our affiliate disclosure.
Yummy And Easy Rabdi Gulab Jamun Parfait-10 Minutes Dessert Recipe
Rabdi Gulab Jamun Parfait is a lip-smacking fusion dessert prepared with layers of gulab jamun, rabdi-infused whipped cream, rose petals and nuts. Try my easy recipe here.
This lip-smacking dessert combines gulab jamun with rabdi-infused whipped cream, rose petals, and nuts.
As the festive season approaches, you might also want to try some of my favorite Indian sweets
An easy fusion dessert, Rabdi Gulab Jamun Parfait features layers of juicy gulab jamuns and saffron-flavored rabdi cream topped with rose petals and nuts.
In just 10 minutes, you can make this fusion dessert if you have rabdi and gulab jamun at home. Also, it is a fantastic dessert to serve to a crowd.
It takes just ten minutes from start to finish to prepare your dessert for a crowd if you arrange the components in a large tray instead of layering them in individual bowls.
It is also a delicious dessert to make for Indian-themed parties or get-togethers.
Serve Rabdi Gulab Jamun Parfaits for Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi or Raksha Bandhan etc.
Once assembled, these fusion parfaits will last for 2-3 days in a covered jar in the refrigerator.
This is, in addition, a convenient “make ahead” dessert that can be prepared 24-48 hours before and stored in the refrigerator.
How To Make Rabdi Gulab Jamun Parfait Recipe
There is nothing better than a mouth-watering fusion dessert prepared with gulab jamun, rabdi-infused whipped cream, rose petals, and nuts. Here’s a recipe that’s easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 people
Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
- 1 cup whipping cream (non-dairy whipping cream/heavy whipping cream)
- 1 cup rabdi
- 15-20 strands of saffron (soaked in 1 tbsp milk)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 10-12 gulab jamun (plus more for garnishing)
- dried edible rose petals (for garnishing)
- slivered pistachios (for garnishing)
- Beat the cream until it’s thick and forms peaks.
- Fold the cream gently using a silicon spatula after adding rabdi, saffron soaked in milk, and cardamom powder.
- The gulab jamun should be chopped very finely and the syrup should be discarded.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a wide nozzle with the whipped cream mixture.
- Pipe some mixture into small icecream serving glasses (or shot glasses).
- Then top with 2 tablespoons of chopped gulab jamun.
- Top with more whipped cream mixture.
- Garnish with dried rose petals, chopped pistachios and halved gulab jamuns.
- Chill for a few hours and serve.
You May Like to Try Other Exotic Cakes & Cookies Recipes
- Easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 🍍
- Yummy Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Recipe
- Tipsy Pudding Recipe Easy Party-Dessert
- How To Bake Yummy Chocolate Lava Cakes At Home
- How To Bake Soft Fluffy English Muffins
- How To Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies With Swirls
- Easy Oreo Cookies Stuffed Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cookies-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Easy Kesar Pista Shortbread Cookies
You May Like to Try Other Exotic Dessert Recipes
- 7 Cups Sweet Barfi Recipe In English | 7 Cup Cake Recipe
- Homemade Recipe for Making Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Delicious Khajur and Rice Kheer Recipe
- How To Make Badam Ki Kheer | Badam Kheer Recipe| Badam Payasam
- Sabudana Kheer | Tapioca Pearls Pudding
- How To Make Easy Yummylicious Paneer Kheer
- Poornam Burelu Recipe: Dal ki Mithai | Traditional Indian Sweets Recipe
- Moong Dal Halwa: A Rajasthani Speciality
- Best Aate Ka Halwa (Kada Prasad , Wheat Halwa)
- Farali Rajgira Atta Sheera (Amaranth Flour Halwa)
- Easy One-pot Seviyan Kheer Recipe | Vermicelli Kheer Recipe
- Creamy Makhana Kheer Recipe | Phool Makhane Ki Kheer
- Best Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe | Shakarkandi Ki Kheer
- Rose Sabudana Kheer A Twist On The Classic Recipe
- Quick And Easy Chikoo Kheer Recipe | Sapota Kheer Recipe
- Quick And Easy Rasmalai Trifle Recipe
- Easy Rasmalai Recipe in 10 Minutes
- Easy Gulab Jamun Yogurt Parfaits Recipe | Gulab Jamun Shrikhand Dessert
Ease of Cooking
Availability of Ingredients
User Review( votes)