Hello! You are now reading the contract between you and Foodalltime©. You are suggested to go through these terms before using Foodalltime© services.
By accessing or using the Foodalltime© blog site you agree to be bound by these terms of Service (“Terms of Service”). The Service is owned and controlled by Foodalltime©. These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Service.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at [email protected]
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a revised Agreement through the Services and you are responsible for reviewing these modifications. Modifications are effective when posted, and your use of the Services following such posted modification constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement as modified.
Service Changes and Limitations:
The Services change frequently and their form and functionality usually change without prior notice to you. Foodalltime© retains the right to create limits on and related to use of the Services in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice. Foodalltime© may also impose limits on certain Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Foodalltime© may change, suspend, or discontinue any or all of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content (as defined below). Foodalltime© may also suspend Accounts (as defined below) at any time, in its sole discretion.
Limitations on Automated Use:
You are not authorized to do any of the following while using the Services: (a) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services; (b) probe, scan, or test any system or network, or otherwise attempt to breach any security or authentication measures; (c) access or attempt to access the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces provided by Foodalltime© (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless permitted by Foodalltime© robots.txt file; (d) scrape the Services, and particularly scrape Content (as defined below) from the Services, without Foodalltime© express prior consent; (e) use the Services to send altered, or false source-identifying information, including without limitation by forging TCP-IP packet headers or e-mail headers; or (f) interfere with the access of any Subscriber, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, or overloading the Services, or by scripted use of the Services in a way that interferes with or creates an undue burden on the Services.
Registration, Foodalltime© URLs and Security
As a condition of using certain parts of the Services, you are required to create an account (an “Account”) by providing your name, a valid email address, and selecting a password. Your name will serve as a default URL of the form www. atrangizindagieksafar.com/firstname-lastname (an “Foodalltime© URL”).
You should provide Foodalltime© with accurate and complete registration information, particularly your e-mail address. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your Account.
You agree that you shall not use as an Foodalltime© URL a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or with the intent to otherwise cause confusion as to the origin of your Account. Foodalltime© reserves the right to refuse registration of, cancel, or modify an Foodalltime© URL in its sole discretion.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for the security of your Account, and you will notify Foodalltime© immediately of any actual or suspected loss or unauthorized use of your Account.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Foodalltime© and its creators shall not be liable for: (a) any indirect, incidental, exemplary punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (b) loss of: profits, revenue, data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses; (c) damages relating to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the services; (d) damages relating to any conduct or content of any third party or subscriber using the services, including without limitation, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or content; and/or (e) damages in any manner relating to any content. This limitation applies to all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, whether or not Foodalltime has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and further where a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
- You are not allowed to post violent, discriminatory, plagiarized, promotional, unlawful, infringing, racial, trolling, hateful content via the Service. If found guilty, we will be compelled to remove the content and revoke the posting rights of the user, in case of repeated offence, within 24 hours. In cases where users have been given second chances, not adhering thereon will lead to a permanent account ban—where posting, commenting and flagging rights will be revoked, because we as admin don’t trust the user anymore.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Foodalltime© prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Foodalltime© upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
3.Collection or using credentials of other Foodalltime© users is prohibited.5. You must take responsibility for keeping your password safe and secure.
- Collection or using credentials of other Foodalltime© users is prohibited.
- You must take responsibility for keeping your password safe and secure.
6a. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
6b. You are requested to maintain discretion before adding users to Facebook or sharing phone numbers. Foodalltime© won’t be responsible for any harassment the user suffers from our user on any other platform. Please approach the support of those platforms and use the unfollow feature on Foodalltime© to disable them from interacting with you.
6c. You are responsible for any post related to self-harm that you post on our app. Foodalltime© is not liable for any injury or damage that occur either prior to or during or post the use of the app. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Delhi.
- Illegal or unauthorized use of the Service is not allowed.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, usernames, works of authorship, links and other content that you post on Foodalltime©.
- You must not modify or alter the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Foodalltime©.
- Spamming Foodalltime© users with unwanted emails, comments, likes or other forms of harassing communication are not allowed.
- You must not disrupt the Service or servers/networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting worms, viruses, spyware and malware or any other code that is destructive or disruptive in nature. Interfering with the display of any of Foodalltime©’s page in a user’s browser or device is illegal.
- Creating accounts on Foodalltime© using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper is not allowed.
- Foodalltime© reserves the right to distribute your content posted on Foodalltime© through its social media handles, with due credits of course.
- You must not restrict other users from using the Service. Also, you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms of Service.
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Foodalltime©’s sole discretion, result in termination of your Foodalltime© account. We are not responsible for the content that is posted on Foodalltime©. If you violate the Terms of Service or create risk/possible legal exposure for Foodalltime©, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- Don’t copy post your material however you can share a direct link
You agree that you will not post Subscriber Content that violates Foodalltime©’s Community Guidelines.
Terms of Business Profiles
No tolerance for plagiarism: Which you already know. However, when you shortlist winners, we would want you to do a plagiarism check to be on safe side, if it is copied, notify us and of course we won’t feature such work.
Unique Hashtag is Compulsory: For every challenge, come up with a unique hashtag, so that you can go through the posts easily for shortlisting winners.
Tagging Foodalltime© in Features is Mandatory: For announcing Winners and feature on your Insta/FB handles, ask the user’s id so that you can tag them and tagging Foodalltime© is mandatory.
Your Social Media Link: In your work, add your fb page/Insta handle/website link (only one link) so that users can follow your page. That’s the only place we allow the promotional leads.
No pure promotional/marketing content: This encompasses asking users to send write-ups, follow your social media handles etc on quotes. You can mention this on your about page but NOT here.
No Exploitation of the Platform: Exploitation includes spam commenting on user’s quotes to use their content, posting external advertisements or asking users to submit you their content outside of Foodalltime©. Since Foodalltime© promotes your profile every day without a charge, we expect you to not take our platform for granted. We will ban the profiles that do this.
Purely Creative Challenges Allowed: Come up with interesting contests/challenges that engage the users thereby sticking to your profile and participate more frequently for your challenges. The challenges should be not hateful, apolitical and should not seek to crowdsource opinions. It should be purely creative in nature.
Promotions Come At A Fee: Foodalltime© charges a small fee to let you generate leads or acquire customers through advertisements/ branded wallpapers, provided your promotion is not outright spam. Shoot us a mail at [email protected] for pricing.
- Foodalltime© reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can delete your Foodalltime© account. If we terminate your access to the Service or you delete your account, your work, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will not be accessible to anyone (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your work).
- On termination of your Account or upon your deletion of particular pieces of Subscriber Content from the Services, Foodalltime© shall make reasonable efforts to make such Subscriber Content inaccessible and cease use of it; however, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) caching of, copies of, or references to the Subscriber Content may not be immediately removed, and (b) such removed Subscriber Content may persist in backups for a reasonable period of time.
- Foodalltime© reserves the right to deny access to the Service to any user for any reason at any time. We may remove, edit, and/or monitor the Content or accounts having Content that we think violates these Terms of Service.
- Foodalltime© is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any of its users, be it online or offline. You will be responsible for your interactions with other Foodalltime© users on or off Foodalltime©. We reserve the right but we are not obliged to monitor or get involved in disputes between you and other users. A user should use his common sense and best judgment while interacting with other Foodalltime© users.
- Your business dealings with third parties found on Foodalltime© are solely between you and the third parties.
- You take responsibility for all the data charges that incur on using Foodalltime©.
- Foodalltime© does not claim ownership of any Content that user posts on it.
- You agree that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on Foodalltime© or otherwise have the right to grant the right/licenses for it; (ii) your Content must not infringe on the rights of other users, including, without limiting to privacy and publicity rights, copyrights/trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- Foodalltime© has content that is owned by Foodalltime© (“Foodalltime© Content”) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. You will not modify, remove or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or any other proprietary rights notice that accompanies Foodalltime© Content. You will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, display, distribute, publish, transmit, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Foodalltime© Content.
- Foodalltime©’s name and logo are trademarks of Foodalltime©, and must not be copied, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, custom graphics, all page headers, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Foodalltime©, and must not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Foodalltime©.
- The Service may be interrupted for upgrades or scheduled maintenance, for emergency repairs, or due to the failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Foodalltime© reserves the right to remove your Content from the Service without any reason, without any prior notice to you. Content removed from Foodalltime© may be stored by us, but may not be accessed without a valid court order. Foodalltime© encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. We are not a backup service and you will not rely on us for the purpose of Content backup or storage. We will not be liable for suspension, modification or discontinuation of Service, or any loss of Content. You also acknowledge the fact that Internet may be subject to security breaches and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not endorse any Content posted on Foodalltime©. Foodalltime© does not have any obligation to monitor, pre-screen, edit, or remove any Content. If your Content violates these Terms of Service, you may bear legal responsibility for it.
- All Content posted by the users will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content that you provide.
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying the other party. Foodalltime© may also terminate or suspend your access to or ability to use any and all Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. In particular, Foodalltime© may immediately terminate or suspend Accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement.
Upon termination of your access to use our Service, your right to use or access our Service and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which you otherwise may have towards Foodalltime© or any third party.
Reporting Copyrights/IP Infringements
- You can report posts to protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you are caught in the act of infringing on other’s content, we will disable your account.